Remove shortcut viruses!!
Panicked😫 because of Shortcut viruses in Pen-Drive, don't worry here is the solution for it!!
When your pen drive gets affected by anonymous malware, it will change all the files into shortcuts with original files as folders. It is easy to retrieve all the files without any loss in data in a matter of time. The quick and simple method to clean up and remove the shortcut virus is using CMD.
Here is the list of steps to be followed to remove the shortcut virus in the Pen-Drive:
Step 1:
Connect your pen-drive which has shortcut viruses in it to the PC.
Step 2:
Now click (Windows + R) keys to open the Run dialog box.
Step 3:
In the Run dialog box, type "cmd" and click "Enter" command prompt dialog box pops up.
Step 4:
Now note down the drive letter of your pen-drive. Here the drive letter is "I".
After that type attrib -h -r -s /s /d I:\*.* command and press Enter. Here the drive letter is "I".
Comments
Post a Comment